During the summer school the Consortium has organized a five day research workshop.
Since 2003 our consortium organized annually international workshops of this size. To guarantee international visibility each workshop has an external advisory board.
Below the list of planned workshops that took place during the ITN Translocation Project:
- 2013: Translocation through nanopore (Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany)
- 2014: Biophysical techniques on molecular transport (University of Cagliari, Italy)
- 2016: Use of fluorescence to monitor membrane permeability and translocation of antibiotics in Gram-negative bacteria (Aix Marseille Université, France)*
- 2016: Biosensing with channels (Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany)
- 2017: IMI -ND4BB Translocation Workshop in Braunschweig 21-23 June 2017!
* Here is the detailed program of the Workshop held at Aix Marseille Université in 2016: